Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fry's Mega 10 deal

Well if you haven't noticed, Fry's has been running their Mega 10 promotion again.  They will give you $5 off every 10 items that you purchase from the participating products.  This is a couponers dream come true.  This means an automatic $.50 off each item and then you pair it with a coupon--that equals FREE and almost FREE stuff!!

Here are a couple of trips that I made this week.  I got a whole heck of a lot more but didn't take pictures before my kids got into it :)

First trip, I got 21 items and only paid $.11 cents.  I actually had an overage (credit) of $3.98.  The store cannot pay you in cash, so I just took back some of my coupons.

In the second trip, I brought home 51 items and only paid $13.12!!  That was a savings of 89% (just under $112)!!

If you want to learn how to do this, please contact me.  I would love to tell you about Coupon $ense and teach you how to have shopping trips like mine!!




No comments:

Post a Comment