Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Pantry Pics


 
 
 


People who know how much I love coupons, are always asking me about my pantry.  They want to know what I have and how do I store it.  Well, I have to say that I'm blessed to have a good size room WITH shelves.   In these pictures, my shelves look a little bare to me.  With the kids home this summer, we went thru a lot of extra stuff.  Anyway, if you're curious--here it is.

The Cottonelle TP  is what I have left over.  I have not paid one penny for TP since October of last year!!  Right now, I have 18 boxes of cereal and my kids think we're getting low! LOL  You can't see in the 3rd photo, but I have toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant and hand soap comin' out my ears!  Great thing is... I got it all FREE!  Take a look at the BBQ sauce!  Geez Louise!  I need some good recipes, so I can start using this stuff :)

So, if you're interested in learning how to stock up--contact me and I'd be glad to share my secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment