Thursday, October 1, 2009

CVS, TARGET, WALGREENS!!

It's a new month and a great week for coupons!  I ran to Walgreens, CVS and Target to pick up some awesome deals.

Here's what I got...

7 First Aid Kits--- FREE
2 Chapstick Effects--- FREE
10 Glade Soy candles---  FREE
2 Robitussen DM on the Go--- FREE
6 Johnson Buddy Bar soaps--- FREE
6 Crystal Light on the Go pks--- FREE
1 Vaseline Infusion Lotion--- FREE + Money back
1 Emergen-C Booster pack--- FREE
1 Gillette Fusion Razor--- FREE + Money back
1 Halls Refresh Drops--- FREE
2 Herbal Essence Shampoo--- FREE
2 Dawn dish soap--- FREE
1 Suave lotion--- FREE 
5 Simply Asia bowls --- $.50 each






TOTAL VALUE (before tax) $98.22
I PAID  ONLY $2.50 !!

(Keep in mind this is based on the Sale prices,
so I actually saved more than $98!)

1 comment:

  1. I totally missed the Simply Asia Bowls!! That pic is awesome. It just reminded me too, that I need to go get the First Aid Kits before my coupon expires, it if hasn't already. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete