Wednesday, September 23, 2009

FREE groceries this week!

Thanks to Coupon $ense, I can see at a glance what products I'll get free this week by matching my coupons with sale items.  This is today's list!  Of course, I NEVER just buy one!  I'll be getting 6 of each, because I always collect multiple copies of the same coupons and this allows me to stock up on these amazing deals!! 

So, I can potentially bring home $55.50  worth of product for absolutely FREE!   I am really saving even more than that because the original prices are always much higher.

If you want to learn how to do this to, please contact me at crazy4couponZ@gmail.com.  I'd love to be your instructor!  I have lots of great tips for helping you save big bucks on your grocery bill and the best part is... my help is always FREE!

Description
Sale
Store
Hand Soap, Dial 7.5oz pump
 $1.00
Safeway
Paper Towels, Marcal 1ct
 $1.00
Albertson's
Plates, Chinet Lunch 36ct
 $1.99
Bashas
Reese's Pumpkin 1.2oz
 $0.50
Walgreens
Soup, Progresso High Fiber Progresso Vegetable Classics
 $1.00
Safeway
Toilet Paper, Marcal 4ct
 $1.00
Albertson's
Toothpaste, Aquafresh Advanced, Extreme Clean, White & Shine or Sensitive 5.6-15oz
 $0.88
Safeway
Toothpaste, Aquafresh iso-active 6-15oz
 $0.88
Safeway
ZonePerfect Nutrion Bars 1.58-2.29oz
 $1.00
Safeway



No comments:

Post a Comment