Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NEW Tutorial Videos!

Well, I'm finally gettin' the hang of this here blog--yuck, yuck (said like a country bumkin)!   I finally figured out how to add video!  Whoo Hoo!

The videos explain how and why I use my coupons.  Other topics that I will soon be adding are...Walgreen's Register Rewards, CVS Extra Bucks, My Shopping Habits, How to Use the Coupon $ense Website and more.  If you have any questions or ideas, please leave a comment (or email me) and I just might answer it with a video!

Hope these videos help you understand why Coupon $ense and shopping with coupons is so awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. yvette I love your blog its so cute!!! I think it looks good!! Sylvia Udall's niece loved the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey how do you sign up to do what you are doing? There are a few that are interested just by reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete