Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My CVS deals this week!

I love CVS!  These are some of the deals that I'll be picking up with my coupons this week!
 
I'm getting a Reach 2 or 4 pack of toothbrushes, Listerine Total Care mouthwash, and Total Care dental floss for only $3.97!!


Here's the math:

3 x $3.99 = $11.97
Minus a $5 for coupon= $6.97 
Minus $3 I will earn in CVS Extra bucks
Total = $3.97 for all 3 items!!!!!

I'm also getting...


3 Tide 2x laundry soap
1 Bounce dryer bar
3 Dawn dish soap


Here's the math:

Total $25.00 for these 7 items

Minus $4.75 in manufacturer's coupons = $20.25
Then I'll be getting $10 back in CVS Extra bucks, 
so that means that I will only pay $10.25 for all these items!!   
WHOO HOO!

I can teach you how to get great deals like this!  Contact me for a FREE workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment